Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poem

IT JUST DIDN'T APPEAL TO ME

Caught in the moment.
I told her I loved her,
It was a lie.
But I meant it
When I said it.
That was then,
But this is now.
And now I know.
It was too good
To be true.
At first I was glad.
Now I am sad.

It would be nice
If things could be
How they were before.
I like the things
That never change.
Things that always
Stay the same
No matter how long
You have been gone.
I get very happy
When I think about it.
But,
When I got there,
It just didn't appeal to me.

2 comments:

  1. i like this poem...alot...
    the title, an the last line = good..yay, now i'm going to go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. especially the end, "I get very happy When I think about it. But, When I got there, It just didn't appeal to me." that was well articulated. You see him doing that all the time

    ReplyDelete